Your new responsibilities can be overwhelming. A new college/university, studies and extra curricular activities as well as a new social setting, new friends and a new city can be enough to handle. Add in a part-time job, volunteering, bills, expenses and other responsibilities and it can be too much.
Finding suitable housing can become a daunting task, especially when you’re new to an area and on your own perhaps for the first time. That’s where we come in.
Providing students the services they are looking for
- Showing of all available apartments / houses that fit the tenant’s needs
- Pick-up and Drop off service provided if needed
- Application and Deposit collection to secure desired unit
- Lease, Schedule ‘A’ and Guarantor form signing
- Rent collection for duration of lease
- Move in / out inspections
- Repairs and Maintenance services
- Property Management for managed properties
- Emergency contacts
- Answers to all your questions
Essential Student Facts:
Beware – Know what you’re signing.
Read everything before you sign anything. All of our documentation/leases are approved by the London Property Management Association.
Be Safe – Know where you’re living.
Is your apartment or house safe and secure? Make sure. Ask questions. Find out if the unit meets all zoning, fire, electrical and safety laws. All of our properties meet the standards set out by the City of London.
Be Prepared – Know the process.
We are here to help you with everything you need when finding the perfect off campus apartment or house. We will take you through the details and help you make the best decision to suit your needs.
Our staff knows every detail about every property we have available. We can answer all of your questions and provide you with all of the necessary information to help you make an informed decision.