RentFromTom.com offers a wide range of rental services and a choice of packages. We can provide a rent collection service or a complete property management service or a combination of both.
We also are a full service property rental company. RentFromTom.com, in conjuction with T.A. Property Management, will perform all property viewings, deposit collection, credit and background checks, lease signings and move-in/out inspections.
We will provide quality services to our clients no matter how large or small. Our team is here to help you in anyway you need in order to succeed. Contact us today, we can help.
- Q. I need someone to help me find new tenants for my apartment/house and collect a deposit and sign a lease. Can you help?
- A. Yes, we provide a full rental service package that includes ALL showings, deposit collection, background/credit check, guarantor signing, lease signing and move-in/out inspections.
- Q. What are the fees for renting out my unit?
- A. If you are not a management client the fee is one month's rent. If you have more than one unit available or you are a management client the fee is 75% of one month's rent.
- Q. Who is a management client?
- A. Someone who has hired us to manage the day to day repairs and services and/or rent collections of his/her property.
- Q. What are the fees for managing my property?
- A. There are different packages available based on what you need. We charge 4% of the monthly rent to collect and monitor rent collection. We also charge 4% of the monthly rent to handle the day to day repairs/services required for your property. A discounted rate of 6% of the monthly rent is available for every client who needs both rent collection and property maintenance services.
- Q. What separates your company from the others?
- A. We have been involved in all levels of the London property rental market. Our president, Tom Alderman, has been a student, a tenant, a home-owner, an income property owner, hired a property rental company and worked as a rental agent. We know what it takes to excel in this market and we know what our clients expect from a property management company because we have experience from both sides.
- Q. Who pays for advertising and marketing costs?
- A. RentFromTom.com does. We offer a full service website, advertisements in The UWO Gazette & The London Free Press and a For Rent sign in the front yard of your rental property. We also use posters, pamphlets, brochures, etc. as well as business cards to spread the word about your property. We place ads on the off-campus housing websites for both UWO and Fanshawe College. Remember, you receive access to all of these marketing tools and to every lead that comes into our company.
- Q. Are there any up front fees?
- A. No. We get paid when you get paid. We collect our fee from the monthly rents or the rental deposit. You have nothing to worry about. We handle everything.